Mishimoto R&D: 2015+ F-150 Aluminum Radiator

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Mishimoto

Mishimoto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
D

Deleted member 12951

I haven’t received an email yet about me winning. Do you know when you will be sending that out?

OP
OP
Mishimoto

Mishimoto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven’t received an email yet about me winning. Do you know when you will be sending that out?

I had a coach in high school that always used to say "Uh huh, tomorrow" whenever we asked him to do something. Then the next day when we asked him why we weren't doing that thing he would say, "Well, it's not tomorrow; it's today!"

So, we'll probably send that email out tomorrow :D

Thanks again everybody,

-Steve

OP
OP
Mishimoto

Mishimoto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey everybody,

One more thing, we're going to be closing the pre-sale for this radiator around 2:00PM eastern-time today. So get your orders in now!

Thanks,
-Steve

OP
OP
Mishimoto

Mishimoto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey everybody,

Just wanted to let you all know that the pre-sale for this radiator has ended. Thank to everybody who ordered, you should be getting shipping information soon!

Thanks again,

-Steve

D

Deleted member 12951

I had a coach in high school that always used to say "Uh huh, tomorrow" whenever we asked him to do something. Then the next day when we asked him why we weren't doing that thing he would say, "Well, it's not tomorrow; it's today!"

So, we'll probably send that email out tomorrow :D

Thanks again everybody,

-Steve

Steve, you sent me the wrong one....

9d40853ac7ebffb90d32169d27c641e6.jpg

OP
OP
Mishimoto

Mishimoto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

That pricing is no mistake, the marketing team has slashed prices on a lot of our kits, so if you haven't already, get in touch to set up an order! The Black Friday/Cyber Monday pricing was extended to today, (Tuesday 12/3), but will end tonight, so get 'em while you can!

Thanks,

Mishimoto