Mishimoto R&D: 2010-2014 F-150/Raptor Aluminum Radiator

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FNG in FL duhhh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love y’alls products specifically the radiators and silicon hoses. I’ve installed 2 sets rads/hoses in my wrx (1st rad leaked and upper hose cracked...replaced hassle free) and 1 set in my nb miata. Excellent fit and excellent customer service. Would love to one day be able to upgrade the one in the gen 1.

OP
OP
Mishimoto

Mishimoto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love y’alls products specifically the radiators and silicon hoses. I’ve installed 2 sets rads/hoses in my wrx (1st rad leaked and upper hose cracked...replaced hassle free) and 1 set in my nb miata. Excellent fit and excellent customer service. Would love to one day be able to upgrade the one in the gen 1.

Thank you! I'm glad we could get your WRX and Miata squared away; hopefully we can do the same for your Raptor one day! ;)

Thanks again,
-Steve

Dane

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hi, I'm eyeballing your product. Now that it's been out for a year+ I wanted to see if there have been any fitment issues. Specifically I ask because I am running a supercharger and oversized AFCO heat exchanger. I'm also running the oversized Saudi transmission cooler. Should I have any fitment concerns? All of the above thread and other googling I have done says it's a direct replacement, but I'd like to verify before ordering and getting myself into a mess. After upgrading my transmission cooler (which fixed tranny temps) I'm noticing that I now occasionally see high engine temps (after a pretty thorough supercharger upgrading) when towing up the rocky mountains on hot days, and am hoping to fix that.