Mishimoto License Plate Relocation Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mishimoto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello FordRaptorForums!

Nick here from Mishimoto with some more goodies for your Raptor!

Those of you in states that require a front license plate are at a disadvantage since Ford opted to mount the F-150's plate directly in front of the intercooler. This mounting location not only detracts from the truck aesthetics but also blocks much needed airflow to the intercooler leading to higher intake air temperatures and reduced performance.

Well, we here at Mishimoto wanted to correct this, and put our engineering prowess behind our new plate relocation kit:

NT6_8458.jpg

NT6_8461.jpg

Our license plate relocation kit mounts up to either one of your front tow hooks, making this installation free of any permanent modifications and completely reversible. Also, since these Raptors are designed for the rugged off road, we made sure to design our kit to meet these standards as well, utilizing 4mm thick steel, tough high-grade hardware, and finishing things off with a micro-wrinkle black powder coat finish for a sleek look and added protection against the elements.

Our license plate relocation kit is available now on presale, so make sure that you grab yours while this special pricing lasts!

LICENSE PLATE RELOCATION KIT, FITS FORD RAPTOR 2017+

MMLP-F150-15_1.jpg

As always, don't hesitate to reach out with any questions that you might have!

-Nick

Kiteraptor

Reaction score
Hello FordRaptorForums!

Nick here from Mishimoto with some more goodies for your Raptor!

Those of you in states that require a front license plate are at a disadvantage since Ford opted to mount the F-150's plate directly in front of the intercooler. This mounting location not only detracts from the truck aesthetics but also blocks much needed airflow to the intercooler leading to higher intake air temperatures and reduced performance.

Well, we here at Mishimoto wanted to correct this, and put our engineering prowess behind our new plate relocation kit:

View attachment 345429

View attachment 345430

Our license plate relocation kit mounts up to either one of your front tow hooks, making this installation free of any permanent modifications and completely reversible. Also, since these Raptors are designed for the rugged off road, we made sure to design our kit to meet these standards as well, utilizing 4mm thick steel, tough high-grade hardware, and finishing things off with a micro-wrinkle black powder coat finish for a sleek look and added protection against the elements.

Our license plate relocation kit is available now on presale, so make sure that you grab yours while this special pricing lasts!

LICENSE PLATE RELOCATION KIT, FITS FORD RAPTOR 2017+

View attachment 345431

As always, don't hesitate to reach out with any questions that you might have!

-Nick

Kiteraptor

Reaction score
Ordered one of these for my new Gen 3, installed on passenger side and it is setting off my parking sensors. Removed it until I figure out next steps. Any ideas or thoughts? Thanks in advance.

OP
OP
Mishimoto

Mishimoto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered one of these for my new Gen 3, installed on passenger side and it is setting off my parking sensors. Removed it until I figure out next steps. Any ideas or thoughts? Thanks in advance.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with the bracket! We'll take a look into this ASAP and get back to you as soon as we can!

-Nick

Kiteraptor

Reaction score
Thanks Nick, please let me know. I like the mount but can’t use it right now and do not want to disable the parking sensors.

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
Any update on this? I saw someone else in another thread using the Mishimoto on the passenger side and did not mention the parking sensor issue.

OP
OP
Mishimoto

Mishimoto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Nick, please let me know. I like the mount but can’t use it right now and do not want to disable the parking sensors.

Any update on this? I saw someone else in another thread using the Mishimoto on the passenger side and did not mention the parking sensor issue.

Hey Guys,

Apologies for the delayed response! We have a Gen 3 in the shop today to work on test fitting our product suite and determine what all fits still, and the license plate bracket is on the list. There is some adjustability with it, so to start (and something that we'll be trying out later today) try just sliding the assembly back on the tow hook as far as you can. These parking sensors have a cone field of vision(so to speak) so if the bracket is slid too far forward the sensor may be picking up the bottom corner.

I'll make sure to keep you guys posted on what we find out later on today!

-Nick

OP
OP
Mishimoto

Mishimoto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys!

Bumping up for another quick update - we test drove our loaner GEN 3 with the plate relocation installed and didn't come across any issues with the parking sensors. Make sure that when you install the bracket that it's slid as close to the truck as possible to avoid interference with that sensor.

-Nick