Misery Loves Company

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

3Dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I asked my dealer if he ever watched the movie "John Q"; told him he needs to watch it because I am about to pull one on him with my order.

Hopefully, you inadvertently left out the smiley emoji. Otherwise, let us know if threatening the dealer with an armed encounter improves your chances of getting the Raptor - inquiring minds want to know. ;)

2Bulls

Reaction score
Hopefully, you inadvertently left out the smiley emoji. Otherwise, let us know if threatening the dealer with an armed encounter improves your chances of getting the Raptor - inquiring minds want to know. ;)
I guess in todays time, I should have thought about that. Yes, it was only meant to vent my frustration over all the BS I endured thru these last several months from them; not answering my direct question on how many allocations they had for 2022, where am I in line with them, etc.
Instead of using an armed encounter, getting into their pocket book would hurt them more. As a Ford retiree, I would just write to our local union and post in our newsletter how they misled me and to use other dealers when using their A or Z plan.

GDK

Reaction score
We ordered a 37PP on 6/9/2021. Check out the "12/12/2022 Build is anybody with me?" BLOG.
Have had a VIN for 2 months, Truck was built last week and has been placed in shipping via Convoy.
Will let you know if it ever comes...funny when I asked earlier if anyone at Ford ever reads this Blog I received the "Built Letter" from Ford two days later

OP
OP
S

smokeydbear

Reaction score
2Bulls - Can you tell me what happened / how you went from Priority 10 to Priority 1? I started at Priority 19 and am currently at Priority 10 (waiting on build date still / No VIN). My dealership claims that Priority 10 is the highest designation a dealership can assign and anything higher than that is done by Ford. Just trying to do a little fact checking on the story I am being told. Thanks!

OP
OP
S

smokeydbear

Reaction score
Does anyone know if you have a Raptor on order with a dealer if you can switch that order with a different dealer or are you basically starting all over again.

Thanks.