Mirrors and Radio Questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

John Butler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How can the mirrors be set up to fold when ignition is off and to unfold when started. Our Infinity kept radio on with accessories for 30 minutes, it seems the Raptor turns off in about 3 minutes. While sitting waiting for, people I like to lower the windows and listen the radio any setting would so this. Thanks for any help.

FastEddie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How can the mirrors be set up to fold when ignition is off and to unfold when started. Our Infinity kept radio on with accessories for 30 minutes, it seems the Raptor turns off in about 3 minutes. While sitting waiting for, people I like to lower the windows and listen the radio any setting would so this. Thanks for any help.

Forscan for both.

"Lincoln mirrors" will do what you want.

I believe you can change radio timeout as well.

Check the large forscan thread, or better, go to F150Forum and read the faq and spreadsheet.

BIGDJE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Only way is use forscan and they can be set up to fold like Lincoln navigator

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk