GEN 2 Mirror Tap for a 2019 / 802A

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ponzy0967

Reaction score
I installed my R3 recently on 2020 Raptor using a mirror tap. The connector behind the mirror can be unplugged easily. No need to remove any trim piece. The black wire is the POSITIVE, and I used the green wire for negative. It works great and easy to do. Turns on and off with ignition.

OP
OP
REMIX

REMIX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK I was removing the trim piece above the mirror and trying to tap the grey plug. I think there's some confusion on my part because there's also a plug on the back of the mirror, I will try that! Thank you.

OP
OP
REMIX

REMIX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I installed my R3 recently on 2020 Raptor using a mirror tap. The connector behind the mirror can be unplugged easily. No need to remove any trim piece. The black wire is the POSITIVE, and I used the green wire for negative. It works great and easy to do. Turns on and off with ignition.

Yep, that worked! Thanks x 10000000. My life is "normal" once again. :fishing1:

For any other idiot like myself who cannot figure it out...

The connector going into the back of the mirror itself, ground is GREEN and power is BLACK.