Mirror reflector delete tutorial

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Prybar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This mod is not rocket science. It isn't even hard. But, we have members on here who don't own their own screwdriver, or if they do, they aren't sure which end to use and this is for them. Also, I wanted pics and part numbers in the same place for reference.
I ordered my parts from Tousleyfordparts.com Easy ordering and shipping was reasonable to AK.

Here are the part numbers you need:
IMG_3517.jpg

Yes, they are different from right to left:
IMG_3516.jpg

Use a non-marring pry tool or at least something wrapped in tape or you will scar up your mirrors for sure. The mirror plastic is very soft. Take your time and start from the outside where the retainer nub is:
IMG_3518.jpg

The new ones just slip in on the inside of the mirror first then snap in place. Pretty easy and really changes the look of the truck from the front. I didn't realize how distracting the orange reflectors were until they weren't there any more!
IMG_3519.jpg

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
I want lights, more lights. Mirror lightrs if possible to replace that reflector. You got a fix for that? HAhahaa. REALLY!

BDRAG

renegadeagle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
pm sent to you Prybar

---------- Post added at 10:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 AM ----------

I want lights, more lights. Mirror lightrs if possible to replace that reflector. You got a fix for that? HAhahaa. REALLY!

BDRAG

Actually there are running lights/turning signals mods for them:waytogo: