MINT 400, Las Vegas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
RaptorAddict.com

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Well, I may end up being in a class of its own. If so, then I'll be in First Place! YAY! Beers on on me!

OP
OP
RaptorAddict.com

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We'll see. I don't even have the truck paid off yet. God knows, not including a load of other things, I would still have to adios all the interior, cage everything, get rid of all the windows, get new seats, harnesses, etc etc etc. I don't even know if airbags are even allowed in racing. LOL! Lots to do in order to pass tech and safety.

diego_cowboy

Reaction score
hello friend, I'm new to this site :). . . look at one of your posts, very old indeed, but what interested me lol, you had available stewart'sworks body kit, I would greatly appreciate you tell me prices and how you contact me if you could leave me a phone number in advance thank you very much. like I said I'm new to this site would greatly appreciate some guidance thanks.:waytogo:

panda

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's race week! I'm having a hard time staying focused at work knowing we're 48 hours from departure. Have you guys seen the schedule? It seems like it will be an epic event from start to finish.

The-2012-Mint-400-Schedule-Page-1-.jpg

The-2012-Mint-400-Schedule-Page-2-1.jpg

I expect to be at most of those events, and in the desert for the time trials and of course the race.

SOCOMech

Famous Raptor
Reaction score
I was out there, pitting for a friend of mine who was running a modified RZR in the UTV class......white supercab, method/grabbers, ADD front/custom rear bumper with notched rear fenders, healthy sounding exhaust. Our pit was up near the end, by Robby Gordon.

panda

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a blast, got the chance to talk to RaptorAddict (great guy btw) for a few minutes, but we never caught up again. It's tough to get together out there when you're helping out different teams, but maybe next time we'll do a better job of planning.

I do have a ton of Raptor pics from trucks I spotted out there that I'll post soon.

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
I had a blast, got the chance to talk to RaptorAddict (great guy btw) for a few minutes, but we never caught up again. It's tough to get together out there when you're helping out different teams, but maybe next time we'll do a better job of planning.

I do have a ton of Raptor pics from trucks I spotted out there that I'll post soon.

How did R&R do?