MINT 400, Las Vegas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just checking to see if anyone from the forum will be out at the Mint 400 race next month. March 23-25. Bitchin' race with lots of Raptors cruisin' around. It's great to show up at races and meet fellow Raptor owners. We will be chasing for a team out there as well.

panda

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll be out there !

Not sure exactly what I'll be doing since it's my first time out there - but will be hanging out with (and helping as I can) the crew from Rock and Roll Offroad, who will be racing their Trophy Truck in the Mint.

I've seen both the Mint 400 DVDs, and I'm reallly excited to go. Staying at the Golden Nugget from Wed - Mon probably, should be a blast !

OP
OP
RaptorAddict.com

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
It will definitely be a blast. It's a rough course. I will be with Playtech Racing.

OP
OP
RaptorAddict.com

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I will be there!!!! Saw your truck at the BAP it's lookin good.

Nice! Were you in our pit area? Describe your Raptor. I pretty much had them all remembered. Except the ones that haven't done any mods yet.

asib2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice! Were you in our pit area? Describe your Raptor. I pretty much had them all remembered. Except the ones that haven't done any mods yet.

I have a white scab raptor with graphics. I was parked by the girl scout cookies bus lol in the spectating area. No mods yet have an add bumper on the way. Did you do the pre run fun??? Did they even have one?

OP
OP
RaptorAddict.com

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I have a white scab raptor with graphics. I was parked by the girl scout cookies bus lol in the spectating area. No mods yet have an add bumper on the way. Did you do the pre run fun??? Did they even have one?

I did do the fun run at the Primm race. As a matter of fact, even though the stupid speed limit was 25 mph, after studying this course, I realized that my Raptor could take this course on, no problem. The only issue would be that damn jump! One of our drivers was with me and said I should definitely enter for fun. I am considering entering that race next year just for kicks, but obviously I would need some chromoly modifications. Yes, I would end up being the slow dog, but....what the Hell.

Last edited:

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I did do the fun run at the Primm race. As a matter of fact, even though the stupid speed limit was 25 mph, after studying this course, I realized that my Raptor could take this course on, no problem. The only issue would be that damn jump! One of our drivers was with me and said I should definitely enter for fun. I am considering entering that race next year just for kicks, but obviously I would need some chromoly modifications. Yes, I would end up being the slow dog, but....what the Hell.

Go for it Kirk! I'm willing to help as needed..

---------- Post added at 07:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 AM ----------

I'm going to try and make the Mint too.

asib2

Full Access Member
Reaction score

That would be awesome and if it was like this last one you would not come in last because so many people DNF lol.