Minimum Post Requirement for Selling on FRF

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
LOL

The 50 post requirement to advertise in the garage sale is just a joke. You can hack it on FRF by just replying to 50 threads... The only restriction appears to be a double tap within 30 or 60 seconds.

There should also be a 30 day requirement. Otherwise you can have a registered FRF user with 50 posts, a “legit” garage sale ‘for sale post’ and a totally unknown user.

It’s taken several users less than 45 minutes to achieve 50 posts and put up their garage sale ad.

Honinspire02

Reaction score
LOL

The 50 post requirement to advertise in the garage sale is just a joke. You can hack it on FRF by just replying to 50 threads... The only restriction appears to be a double tap within 30 or 60 seconds.

There should also be a 30 day requirement. Otherwise you can have a registered FRF user with 50 posts, a “legit” garage sale ‘for sale post’ and a totally unknown user.

It’s taken several users less than 45 minutes to achieve 50 posts and put up their garage sale ad.
Agreed.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
LOL

The garage sale threads all need to be approved by a mod as well. Post ****** typically get weeded out.

@Yukon Joe

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
LOL

The +1 guys are my favorite! :emotions122:Most scammers will go somewhere else if they actually have to put some effort in to post on a site.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
ooh! ooh! pick me!

that would be LOL1

The garage sale threads all need to be approved by a mod as well. Post ****** typically get weeded out.

but what real reason would they have to not approve it?

Post ****** get weeded out... that’s a good one. A conversation within a conversation about post *******... between 4 of the 5 previous posters we have 34,000+ posts :p:D I mean... at least @Yukon Joe has been around since the Model T, but me and the ‘crazy have been on occasion known to do a little post *******... ( ok... a lot ).

I’m more looking to the proliferation of people who come here, dump 51 responses to different threads and then offer up some wares.