Mindful of Orders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

squeak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alright guys and gals, I have been getting alot of attention for my dealership post on selling MSRP, even with the R. Just know that the list is now 7 people long, so the wait will be a while, the question now would be if you're fine with that or if the mark up with others would be worth it.

Best regards,

Josh
My dealer is great and always msrp but they know nothing about the R. I'll get on your list because I'm not sure my dealer will have a list or an allocation. Let me know. Thanks.

OP
OP
Big Papa Gecko

Big Papa Gecko

2012 Raptor SCREW Tuxedo Black (Sold)
Reaction score
My dealer is great and always msrp but they know nothing about the R. I'll get on your list because I'm not sure my dealer will have a list or an allocation. Let me know. Thanks.
No dealer has the hard release date on the R yet. My best guess is August 15th when the maverick banks open back up. But I have the IQ of a bag of potatoes.

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Unless I'm mistaken, we don't know the release date, price, dealer allocations, or production volume for the R yet. Getting in line at #8, or possibly even #1, doesn't guarantee you a Raptor R from the dealer of your choice. Heck, for all we know, it could be invite only, or a situation where you have to reserve through Ford and then pick the dealer of your choice, as they did with the Bronco or Lightning.

OP
OP
Big Papa Gecko

Big Papa Gecko

2012 Raptor SCREW Tuxedo Black (Sold)
Reaction score
Unless I'm mistaken, we don't know the release date, price, dealer allocations, or production volume for the R yet. Getting in line at #8, or possibly even #1, doesn't guarantee you a Raptor R from the dealer of your choice. Heck, for all we know, it could be invite only, or a situation where you have to reserve through Ford and then pick the dealer of your choice, as they did with the Bronco or Lightning.
The lightning and bronco both were able to be ordered through. with the ford reservation, they just let you pick a dealership. You are correct, 1-8 doesnt guarantee a first batch at all dealers.

Knightwulf

Reaction score
Alright guys and gals, I have been getting alot of attention for my dealership post on selling MSRP, even with the R. Just know that the list is now 7 people long, so the wait will be a while, the question now would be if you're fine with that or if the mark up with others would be worth it.

Best regards,

Josh
Interested in being on your list.