Mindful of Orders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ME120

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK, so if I was to trade it in (won’t), I would get about $70K based on MMR. Then you turn around and sell it for an easy $25K+ profit. Got it.
Car dealers are absolute scum bags, especially ford car dealers. Thats why Jim Farleys plan is to phase out ordering or buying from ford dealerships because the scum bags are giving ford a bad brand name. I have to laugh at these ***holes because even the manufacturer ( ford ) knows they are scum.

OP
OP
Big Papa Gecko

Big Papa Gecko

2012 Raptor SCREW Tuxedo Black (Sold)
Reaction score
OK, so if I was to trade it in (won’t), I would get about $70K based on MMR. Then you turn around and sell it for an easy $25K+ profit. Got it.
I dont know where youre getting those random numbers from, but if you have seen some of the ones we have put for sale, the most expensive was a low mileage 19 802A that we ended up selling for 56

bzogster

Reaction score
thats a pretty blanket statement that isnt at all accurate. I have a 2020 on lot now I will sell you for 50k, now mmr on it is under 30 due to accidents, package, and mileage.

How is it not accurate? I was replying to the person who has a ‘21 PP. Even with 20k miles on a ‘21 MMR is $88k, just looked it up. A ‘20 is comparing apples and oranges.

OP
OP
Big Papa Gecko

Big Papa Gecko

2012 Raptor SCREW Tuxedo Black (Sold)
Reaction score
How is it not accurate? I was replying to the person who has a ‘21 PP. Even with 20k miles on a ‘21 MMR is $88k, just looked it up. A ‘20 is comparing apples and oranges.
I'm assuming you also work in a dealership to have access to MMR or just pay the high fee for access to it. Either way, MMR needs a vin to start getting accurate numbers.

saym14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you saying you’ll (dealer) be able to get allocations for 7 or more R’s at MSRP as long as people are willing to wait?

If so, sign me up. I have a 2021 Oxford White 37PP I’ll need to sell.

As long as R sticker is under six figures, I’ll only need to come up with about $4K since KBB on my truck is $96,500
So you won’t pay market rate for an R but expect market rate on your trade

saym14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alright guys and gals, I have been getting alot of attention for my dealership post on selling MSRP, even with the R. Just know that the list is now 7 people long, so the wait will be a while, the question now would be if you're fine with that or if the mark up with others would be worth it.

Best regards,

Josh
Put me in line. Not in a hurry to sell my 2020