Mindful of Orders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Papa Gecko

2012 Raptor SCREW Tuxedo Black (Sold)
Reaction score
Alright guys and gals, I have been getting alot of attention for my dealership post on selling MSRP, even with the R. Just know that the list is now 7 people long, so the wait will be a while, the question now would be if you're fine with that or if the mark up with others would be worth it.

Best regards,

Josh

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Given how long it would take as number eight and the deep pockets needed to buy and fuel the beast, I’d just pay a reasonable ADM to get one right away. Say $20k. YMMV

Ox3721

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alright guys and gals, I have been getting alot of attention for my dealership post on selling MSRP, even with the R. Just know that the list is now 7 people long, so the wait will be a while, the question now would be if you're fine with that or if the mark up with others would be worth it.

Best regards,

Josh
Are you saying you’ll (dealer) be able to get allocations for 7 or more R’s at MSRP as long as people are willing to wait?

If so, sign me up. I have a 2021 Oxford White 37PP I’ll need to sell.

As long as R sticker is under six figures, I’ll only need to come up with about $4K since KBB on my truck is $96,500

Last edited:
OP
OP
Big Papa Gecko

Big Papa Gecko

Reaction score
Are you saying you’ll (dealer) be able to get allocations for 7 or more R’s at MSRP as long as people are willing to wait?

If so, sign me up. I have a 2021 Oxford White 37PP I’ll need to sell.

As long as R sticker is under six figures, I’ll only need to come up with about $4K since KBB on my truck is $96,500
Im saying there are already 7 people in line, so be ready for a what. Some dealers may still be using KBB, however in our area we use MMR for accurate pricing.

Ox3721

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK, so if I was to trade it in (won’t), I would get about $70K based on MMR. Then you turn around and sell it for an easy $25K+ profit. Got it.

Ox3721

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im saying there are already 7 people in line, so be ready for a what. Some dealers may still be using KBB, however in our area we use MMR for accurate pricing.
So, if I have this correct, you are telling people you will get them a Raptor R at MSRP as long as they are willing to wait, otherwise take their chances elsewhere and risk paying ADM?

OP
OP
Big Papa Gecko

Big Papa Gecko

Reaction score
So, if I have this correct, you are telling people you will get them a Raptor R at MSRP as long as they are willing to wait, otherwise take their chances elsewhere and risk paying ADM?
Yes but in a more polite way haha, i have been getting alot of requests and wanted to let people know.

Ox3721

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool. How does one go about getting in line for one of your Raptor R’s?

Thanks.