Mileage at Delivery

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wichadicha

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We'll, today my AMB Raptor is going home with ME! Question, for those who have taken delivery, what mileage is everyone seeing on the truck? Mine had 59 miles. To me, that actually quite a few. Cheers

NJ2020

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine had 9 after they went to the gas station, lines up to a couple rail changes and DTP driving it around. Yours could’ve been stored in Flat Rock, driven for QC, or your dealer made sure your speedo can show 3 digits.

relak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Could also have been delivered to another local dealer and traded to your dealer. unless it was a customer order, that means the dealer probably had a joy ride in it.

DFS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine too was in the low 40 mile range. Picked it up same day it was delivered, but know for a fact my salesman drove it around.

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Have them use that secret gadget to roll the mileage back...

might be a felony though lol

raisins

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mine isn't delivered yet, but activated on FordPass. Shows 115 miles, but I've seen it go back and forth at the factory, then a bedliner place, a storage yard and so on.