Mid perch vs Eibach low perch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

judamu

Reaction score
I currently have midperch on the stock springs and shocks up front and deavers +2 in the rear and it sits literally perfect and level.

I just ordered some eibachs because the deal was rather good and I plan on throwing them on some rebuilds next month on low perch. Does anyone have that set up so I can see how level it sits with eibachs up front and deavers +2 in the rear? Thanks

FishFreak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Following cuz I'm considering the setup you are going to. How much higher than stock are you now? Any pics, before, after? I'd like to be 2"-3" higher, but can the stock Fox shocks and oem control arms handle that without ball joint issues?

Bozz

Royal Smart A$$
Reaction score
I currently have midperch on the stock springs and shocks up front and deavers +2 in the rear and it sits literally perfect and level.

I just ordered some eibachs because the deal was rather good and I plan on throwing them on some rebuilds next month on low perch. Does anyone have that set up so I can see how level it sits with eibachs up front and deavers +2 in the rear? Thanks
Got the Eibach springs, UPS is driving around the neighborhood with my rebuilt FOX shocks right now. Putting Icon leafs on the rear. Should have front done next weekend (set at low perch), rear the weekend after that. Will update with pics when I get it done.

FishFreak

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Hey Judamu, can you share with us where you got a fair deal on Eibach springs? Depending on the shock I go with (G1 v G2) I may need a pair....

OP
OP
judamu

judamu

Reaction score
Someone on Facebook marketplace that totaled their raptor before opening the box. I’m selling these since the deavers arrived already. Dm if you’re interested. I’m just trying to break even.