Mid Perch Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HarkinBanks

Reaction score
I own a 2013 Roush SC, it’s a DD, have 91k miles (almost all road miles - except some hunting/fishing trips), been on mid-perch since I bought it new, and have had zero issues.

HB

RivRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put a 100K on a 12' Screw @ top perch! Zero issues! Lots of Baja trips, etc. Wasn't easy on her. Rebuilt shocks a couple of times (normal). There is no suspension scenario in top or mid perch that you can't duplicate @ bottom perch. Your just preloading the spring more....not increasing travel. Are you a little closer to full extension? Sure, but not that close and the spring does settle a little. It's never a good idea to hammer the throttle with the front end @ full extension in 4 wheel. Hell, 98% of my runs were in 2 wheel, only needed 4wheel for sandy washes & steep hills. Smart driving in my experience is the key to not breaking shit. That's my 2 cents.