Mid Perch Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bodhi

Reaction score
Hi All.
I am needing some guidance from those of you who have gone to mid perch on 2012+ Raptors. I have scoured the threads trying to find the answer myself, but have not found anything definitive. I have a '13 screw that is Whippled, and am looking to level her out a bit by going to mid perch. The truck is my dd and will see very mild to little off road. Mostly logging trails to fishing lakes. So yes essentially a street queen. I know that top perch is a no go but was wondering how mid would be on using 4x4 over time because I really don't want to be creating problems down the road. The truck has 70k kms or I guess around 45k miles on it and will be getting 35's in a more aggressive tire in the near future. Any info or possible link is greatly appreciated from those that have been on this setup that may or may not have had problems. Thanks in advance, B

Last edited:

bigrig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree with everyone else here, mid perch is a good setup. When I was running the 2.5s, I had the Geiser springs too which raised the front even more. I had no problems with binding on the front end in 4wd even when jumping the truck and the suspension was at full extension.

Remember to be a considerate Raptor owner and adjust your headlights when you make the change. :)

OP
OP
Bodhi

Bodhi

Reaction score
Thanks Everyone for the feedback, much appreciated. I'm going to mid this weekend but was worried about the effect it might have on 4wheel drive when I do need it. I've read some pretty nasty stories about top perch and cv angles and such so I just wanted to be sure that mid was safe for my peace of mind. Love this forum. B