Mid perch on 35's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ryno

Reaction score
So my truck has 37's on it now with the svt beadlocks on mid perch setting. I am really thinking of going to a 35" tire and keeping the truck at mid perch. Just wanna see if anyone has this set up so I can see a side pic to compare. I just don't want the tires to look to small...thanks guys!!

cgibs89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This was my first truck that was mid perch from about 3k miles and the entire time I owned it with stock rear leafs and the stock tires:

lpNjzUe.png

This was after SE beadlocks, DuraTracs, and Deaver's +3 while towing 3 sleds (I'd say about 350lbs of tongue weight). I kick myself everyday for getting rid of that truck. But at least I have another one now and won't make the same mistake twice.

mlm5DxH.png

AndysLog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So my truck has 37's on it now with the svt beadlocks on mid perch setting. I am really thinking of going to a 35" tire and keeping the truck at mid perch. Just wanna see if anyone has this set up so I can see a side pic to compare. I just don't want the tires to look to small...thanks guys!!

not a fan of the 37s?