Mid-Mount Turbo

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a standalone gauge/sensor but the vast majority of boosted trucks on here do not. I think the stock sensors are good enough. I just like to know what's going on with my engine.

OP
OP
T

Topgunz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In reading more about the turbo problems, a lot seem heat related. This is one kit that will have zero issues there. Win!

Idleone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm stoked to see this come together. I have similar plans. What size turbo is this? I've been looking into a t76

Last edited:

Sigmoid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can't wait to see how it turns out. What kind of power are you looking to make?

OP
OP
T

Topgunz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Around 600hp on low boost and closer to 700hp on high boost setting. It "could" make into the 800's but I dont want to start needing to upgrade internals like rods or even oil pump and fuel pump.

Idleone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
what do you think a livernoise cam would do on top of a mid mount turbo, oil pump and fuel pump? what intercooler are you going to run?:********:

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

Topgunz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A cam would get you more power at the same psi. However, why spend additional money when you can simply just turn up the boost if you want more power? I personally would not do that. Oil pump and fuel pump will not gain you any power, they are only if you need them at a certain power goal.

Im running a massive Vibrant intercooler.