Help SupportFord Raptor Forum by donating:

Help support Ford Raptor Forum :

Metro Detroit light install?

Discussion in 'Ford Raptor Lighting Forum [GEN 2]' started by northerner77, Jan 12, 2019.

1. northerner77

northerner77 Member

Any local Raptor owners have a recommendation for a good shop to install lighting around the metro Detroit area?

Thanks!

2. Jtnuge

Jtnuge Full Access Member

Northerner77, what lights are you looking at getting installed? I have been thinking of baja design three light setup. That was the easy part though. The issue I'm having is that the inner most light, usually the spot gets half hidden by the bumper. I'm not to thrilled with half the light hidden behind the bumper with the cost of these lights. I'm going to talk to my mechanic that I have used in the past. He does welding of all types. Might do some measuring of the opening in the bumper, and lights. Have him make custom brackets.

3. misuracaf10

misuracaf10 Full Access Member

Best Buy auto bay in Roseville. There is a guy who works there his name is Andy. He used to work at many independents around town but he likes the stability of the corporation. Great guy he knows his stuff. He’s done all my audio in 3 of my vehicles and will do my lighting as well. Vehicles have always sounded and performed great and reliably. Plus Best Buy doesn’t charge much at all to remove the equipment when you need to sell the truck. I would call the store and ask for him to make an appointment. Or better off if you’re close drive in and see him any day but Tuesday’s as they are closed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor Supporting Member

What lights are you looking at getting done. We can handle a lot of installs and if we can't handle it I know a shop in Westland then can modify anything electronically. We are in Dearborn Heights my name is Jake, message me or call me 313-561-5500 Thank you