GEN 1 Methods cheap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KODIAK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know a lot of guys wait on the DTD sale on eBay. For those that don't want to wait, you can use autoanything.com and a 20% off promo code (which is available nearly every day). Auto Anything lists Methods as being excluded, but it worked for me. Just ordered 4 NV's for $640 shipped. Just figured I'd give a heads up for anyone that doesn't want to wait.

D

Deleted member 12951

Do you have an email to reach them, still not possible to visit their website?

When you click website links on the forum, it goes first to a different domain so they can track it then redirects to the intended website. You probably have some type of filter to help protect your privacy.

Try just typing in autoanything.com into your web browser, that should work. Unless being out of the country, the site is blocking international traffic.

tahitiansoul

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Need some help here: Can I paypal a member here who will order the sets for me on autoanything? to be shipped to 90745 CA? Thanks in advance