Method wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

spd trip

Reaction score
im looking at a nice used set of method 17x 8.5
With nitto tires. They are on a 2018 f150. 6x135
4.75 backspace with 0 offset. Will they work for my 2010 raptor ? If so any idea how they will sit in relation to the flare ? Thanks in advance.

So-Cal-Al-52

I Love Fossil Fuel
Reaction score
I am not an expert here, but I think zero offset would rub at full compression. It really depends on your intended use. I have zero offset MRW's on mine. I love them and the Nittos are great tire. Mine rub at full compression but honestly i don't do that much. If you are gonna send it I have a feeling you will rub. What size are the Nittos, the size may determine the rubbing issue.

OP
OP
S

spd trip

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. 35" nitto ridge grappler. I do plan to offroad a bit. Jump it a little but not get crazy. Lol

So-Cal-Al-52

I Love Fossil Fuel
Reaction score
If you are not going to fully compress the suspension then 35 should be fine. You should be okay with any rubbing or trimming running 35's. The only issue zero offset brings is that the tires are now pulled out from OEM plus 34, so if the suspension compresses fully the tire will come up and contact the fender instead of staying inside the well. For normal daily driving and mild off-road you shouldn't have any issues. Maybe someone here has your same setup with 35's and can chime in.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I used to have this setup on my GEN1 with Toyo RT's (the Ridge might run a little fatter). Since you have a GEN1 you won't have any compression issues but if you're crawling with the wheels turned you may contact some fender liner. A good alignment can help with the liner rubbing. When you go mid perch it's best to find a good shop that can get the caster straightened out so the wheel isn't pulled towards the firewall.

MR304 Mach 1.JPG

PBR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ran 35's on Method's for almost 10 years and no rubbing ever, but not pushed hard offroad.

Mid perch
BFG KO2 35s
17x8.5 0 offset