Method wheel sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
cbcgeneral

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
After all the issues with the shop scratching my wheel and waiting for the new one I finally had time over the weekend to have my General Grabbers mounted on the Method Mesh wheels. And guess what. I don't really like how they look together. :emotions122: I'm thinking I might like the Generals on the NV's and the Toyo's on the Mesh. Problem is I'm scared to have the shop switch them after they ****** up my wheel and scratched it. It's either that or I was thinking about selling the Mesh and getting a set of Fuel Trophy's.

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After all the issues with the shop scratching my wheel and waiting for the new one I finally had time over the weekend to have my General Grabbers mounted on the Method Mesh wheels. And guess what. I don't really like how they look together. :emotions122: I'm thinking I might like the Generals on the NV's and the Toyo's on the Mesh. Problem is I'm scared to have the shop switch them after they ****** up my wheel and scratched it. It's either that or I was thinking about selling the Mesh and getting a set of Fuel Trophy's.

Let's see some pics of the mesh on the grabbers...let me masses vote on the combo! I'm curious to see!