Method wheel sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
cbcgeneral

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm so ******* pissed something the dumdest shit happens to me. So yesterday I dropped the second set of Method's(Mesh) that I bought at the tire place to get my General Grabbers mounted up. They got a little behind and called me and said they would be ready today which is fine because I'm not putting them on the truck yet anyway. I get a phone call about an hour ago and the manager tells me the retarded tire guy somehow slipped with something while mounting the tire and put a scratch on the wheel. So I drive over and it's not a ******* scratch. There is a huge gaulge across the entire wheel about 12" long. The manager actually wants me to order another wheel and wait to be reimbursed by his corporate since they are not a Method dealer. He must be ******* retarded because I'm not paying for shit.

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That sucks @cbcgeneral, but at least you do have time and don't need that wheel mounted ASAP. Just stay on their ass and you should be good. So you got a set of NV's and a set of Mesh? That's like my dream setup man. Overall, I love my NV's and am still happy I got them, but I see the mesh here and there on raptors and say damn those look good too. Very nice! Maybe one day I can be a baller like that! Best of luck getting the ******** to pay for their mistake. I know it's hindsight, but I like to go to Discount tire (they're called America attire out here in CA). When I had my wheels installed I grilled them about not scratching the wheels and they said that their machines have runner tips so that they can't scratch the wheels. I think old school shops still have metal tips that easily can scratch, especially if a ******** is operating it! Best of luck man

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm so ******* pissed something the dumdest shit happens to me. So yesterday I dropped the second set of Method's(Mesh) that I bought at the tire place to get my General Grabbers mounted up. They got a little behind and called me and said they would be ready today which is fine because I'm not putting them on the truck yet anyway. I get a phone call about an hour ago and the manager tells me the retarded tire guy somehow slipped with something while mounting the tire and put a scratch on the wheel. So I drive over and it's not a ******* scratch. There is a huge gaulge across the entire wheel about 12" long. The manager actually wants me to order another wheel and wait to be reimbursed by his corporate since they are not a Method dealer. He must be ******* retarded because I'm not paying for shit.
They can order the rim themselves, what a stupid fuckard thing to say to you! Total ********.

OP
OP
cbcgeneral

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They can order the rim themselves, what a stupid fuckard thing to say to you! Total ********.

That's what I said. I told him to use his credit card and order a new one and HE can wait to be reimbursed. I Have to wait till tomorrow when their corporate is open and I'm raising hell. Especially since they know how **** (hehe) I was with the other set they did since I watched them the entire time. Unfortunately my schedule was pretty busy yesterday so I wasn't able to.

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 PM ----------

That sucks @cbcgeneral, but at least you do have time and don't need that wheel mounted ASAP. Just stay on their ass and you should be good. So you got a set of NV's and a set of Mesh? That's like my dream setup man. Overall, I love my NV's and am still happy I got them, but I see the mesh here and there on raptors and say damn those look good too. Very nice! Maybe one day I can be a baller like that! Best of luck getting the ******** to pay for their mistake. I know it's hindsight, but I like to go to Discount tire (they're called America attire out here in CA). When I had my wheels installed I grilled them about not scratching the wheels and they said that their machines have runner tips so that they can't scratch the wheels. I think old school shops still have metal tips that easily can scratch, especially if a ******** is operating it! Best of luck man

I know I don't need them yet so that's the only thing that saved the guys face. It's the principle of how nonchalant he was about the whole thing. He acted like it wasn't a big deal. Actually the only reason I bought a second set was I just couldn't pass up getting 4 wheels for $680. That is just soooo cheap for something that looks so bad ass on our trucks. Plus I could believe how cheap I was able to get the tires at that place so that helped. Lol.

d.p

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's what I said. I told him to use his credit card and order a new one and HE can wait to be reimbursed. I Have to wait till tomorrow when their corporate is open and I'm raising hell. Especially since they know how **** (hehe) I was with the other set they did since I watched them the entire time. Unfortunately my schedule was pretty busy yesterday so I wasn't able to.

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 PM ----------

I know I don't need them yet so that's the only thing that saved the guys face. It's the principle of how nonchalant he was about the whole thing. He acted like it wasn't a big deal. Actually the only reason I bought a second set was I just couldn't pass up getting 4 wheels for $680. That is just soooo cheap for something that looks so bad ass on our trucks. Plus I could believe how cheap I was able to get the tires at that place so that helped. Lol.

That's funny because when they do scratch your wheel and neglect to tell you their story is always "no way our tools can scratch a wheel!"

Its like they assume you are ignorant and buy what they are selling.

OP
OP
cbcgeneral

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Any updates? Did you get arrested for trying to stick that rim up his ass?

Ya I talked to the corporate office earlier and the ordered a new rim and should be here at the end of the week. They said they don't know why he told me that because he could have used the store credit card to order a new one. I decided it wasn't a good idea to go to the shop since I was already in a bad mood this morning. :greenchainsaw: it probably would have went something like that. Lol.

Wolff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know how long the sale is good for? Just picked up a new pistol and submitted some NFA forms so I am a little short on cash. Hoping they will still be available the first week of May.