Method Roost Caps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
can we send you the method rings to get powdercoated the same color as the caps?

I'm leaning towards bronze roosts, with satin black cap/ring, with a blue "SVT" decal.

OP
OP
FP Forged

FP Forged

Justin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
can we send you the method rings to get powdercoated the same color as the caps?

I'm leaning towards bronze roosts, with satin black cap/ring, with a blue "SVT" decal.

of course. should only be an extra few bucks

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
awesome! Now just waiting for a deal on wheels/tires, I heard march discounttire runs specials.

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey I finally got a set of Roosts. I need a set of caps now!

Can you get them engraved? If not, any chance I can order a set raw, have them shipped direct to my CNC guy, so he can engrave, then have them shipped back to you for PC? I know I'm paying a bit more shipping that route, but probably the easiest way for me to get them done since I don't have a lot of free time to get them PC'ed locally

OP
OP
FP Forged

FP Forged

Justin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey I finally got a set of Roosts. I need a set of caps now!

Can you get them engraved? If not, any chance I can order a set raw, have them shipped direct to my CNC guy, so he can engrave, then have them shipped back to you for PC? I know I'm paying a bit more shipping that route, but probably the easiest way for me to get them done since I don't have a lot of free time to get them PC'ed locally

The guy that cuts the caps for me just got a laser engraver. I'll see what he can do. He might need a vector file of what you want engraved.

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'd just want "SVT" engraved. Similar to how the wheels have METHOD cast into them. Would laser engraving be able to engrave them deep enough for a similar look? Or is it more like just an etching?