Method NV's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor_man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm finally ready to purchase some new wheels and rubbers. I was going to go with the Method NV's and something like 35" toyo M/T's.

The first place I called to get quotes said only 18" NV's fit the raptor - not the 17.

With that said, is this correct? Do I need to get 18's?

I originally wanted to get 37" tires but I don't want to do any trimming just yet. So right now I just want to get the rims with 35" tires and switch over to 37s down the road.

Thanks for the help.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
17's will fit fine. Maybe find a different tire shop that actually knows their stuff a bit better.

John813

FRF Addict
Reaction score
In my research on aftermarket wheels, it seems there's a hit or miss chance that you may experience some rubbing with methods and certain tires on bottom perch. Maybe it was an alignment issue factoring into that; what perch setting are you on?

OP
OP
Raptor_man

Raptor_man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the input and the pictures guys!!

I'll go with 17's.

Is there a good tire that makes the truck look a little more beefy without rubbing on stock fenders?

I'm mid purch and I want more of the 37" tire look, but I don't have time to do the retrofitting.