Method NV bolts replacement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
O

oplersx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not the most complex part number but it's BOLT-301

I am in Canada, makes things harder i guess. Trying to find a local source, do you happen to know the spec of those bolts?

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

how many per wheel if i wanted to change all?

Didn't count yet.. but even at $1 each, it will be over $100 for all i think.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I am in Canada, makes things harder i guess. Trying to find a local source, do you happen to know the spec of those bolts?

5/16 - 18 but they're only 3/8 long. I looked all over and the shortest I ever found was 5/8 length. You'd probably have to grind them down. If you do find any let me know. Method is pretty steep on their price and an alternative would be nice.

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That was just a quick google search. I'm sure there are others out there- may be cheaper/better.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
That was just a quick google search. I'm sure there are others out there- may be cheaper/better.

I've only checked local, RE Fasteners, Fastenal etc.. Those button heads would great on the standard. I dont like how the regular bolt protrudes so far.

KODIAK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can someone give me a brand/model of socket with a thin enough wall to replace these bolts? I've tried four different ones, all mar the paint. Thanks.

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score