Method MR313 17x8.5 +00 Titanium $500 (qty 4)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
These are the flow formed Method's listed at 23.5lbs. They have knurled bead to keep the beads secure. They are the gloss titanium finish.

$500 per set of 4 (shipping not included)
  • Solid A356 aluminum with T6 heat treatment construction
  • Barrel Strengthening Ribs increases radial rigidity
  • Machined Flow Formed Construction is lighter while maintaining overall strength
  • pockets in spoke windows further weight savings
  • Knurled bead seat keeps tire bead seated under extreme force
  • Debossed METHOD logo on outer lip
  • Carbon fiber MRW snap-in center cap with Flow Form logo
  • Hub centric
  • Super strong 2650 lbs. load rating
  • IMG_7466.jpg IMG_7467.jpg IMG_7468.jpg

Last edited:

II Sevv

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am interested but am worried about fitment...I have 37’s with stock fenders and currently don’t get rubbing anywhere. Don’t want to buy fenders just to fit 0 offset wheels. Will these push out enough so that they’ll hit the stock fenders at full compression?

snt505

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am interested but am worried about fitment...I have 37’s with stock fenders and currently don’t get rubbing anywhere. Don’t want to buy fenders just to fit 0 offset wheels. Will these push out enough so that they’ll hit the stock fenders at full compression?

I'm sure you'll rub at +00 unless you have a much higher than average lift or some fenders mods. I rubbed at full compression at +14. Another guy on here went full King setup and had to go full front fenders and then also ripped the rear flare off the first go at +0.

II Sevv

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My kings are currently set at about where top perch would be, or maybe a little higher, and my icons lift it about an inch in back...I’m assuming not enough lift for 0 offset

Jakenbake

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My kings are currently set at about where top perch would be, or maybe a little higher, and my icons lift it about an inch in back...I’m assuming not enough lift for 0 offset

Just for a data point I run methods (0 offset) and 315’s and I rub at full compression. Your alignment will also play a small role in rubbing, as in how much positive caster you are running.

II Sevv

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you guys have any wheels with closer to stock offset? If you do I’d be interested

Idaho

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same, I would probably be interested in this wheel if it was closer to stock offset. Love the '19 beadlocks and their look but damn are they heavy.

OP
OP
Pacific Wheel

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Sorry guys, all of the +25's sold pretty quick. I have a few sets of these left. I also found a display so if someone is looking for 5 I have enough to do one set of 5.