Method MR305NV or MR312?

MR305 NV or MR312 in bronze

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks Nick. Look forward to receiving the 312's soon. No wrong choice in this debate for me. Both wheels are in a separate class (IMO) from others. Had to make a hard call. And the second-guessing starts in 3...2...1...

haha...don't let that happen. You made the right choice, Jeff!

legitky

Reaction score
Well OP, any thoughts on your decision? I’m currently torn between black and bronze 312s for my black 17, and can’t decide between ko2 and nitto ridge grapplers

OP
OP
IDontDoUrban

IDontDoUrban

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well OP, any thoughts on your decision? I’m currently torn between black and bronze 312s for my black 17, and can’t decide between ko2 and nitto ridge grapplers
Very happy with the bronze 312’s. Black vs bronze on a black truck will come down to personal choice. Tough call. I’d go with bronze myself, but black would be better if you’re looking for blackout look.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Bronze on Ridge Grappler would be my preference.

Feel free to send me a PM, we can get you setup with both options. And Methods are on sale now too!

1GRaptor

Reaction score
RPG collar in front. 2" Spacer in back. Nothing fancy. Rides great. 37" Baja TA KR2s.
Any issues with the rear spacer? I thought about mid perch and a 3" rear block to keep some rake on my gen 1. But I've seen people say not to do the bigger block

Stojanowski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Inches away from pulling the trigger, but I've been inches away for 5 days. Can't make the final decision for my Lead Foot SCREW. Any and all opinions welcome. Except for color...definitely going with bronze. Any 305 or 312 owners out there who have either regretted their decision (on looks basis; I don't expect perf issues) or fell more in love with the wheels over time? Also sticking with stock BFG on 17x8.5.
I was gonna say I'll swap you my 312 when I trade it in but mine are black on 37s