Method Lug Nuts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

specsniper

Reaction score
Yes, I used the advanced search and found numerous threads where the topic was beat around the bush but only one gave a part number (Gorilla 26104BC) however these are $58 for one set of six on Amazon which seems too high Can anyone help me out? Wheels are arriving this week. Thanks

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes, I used the advanced search and found numerous threads where the topic was beat around the bush but only one gave a part number (Gorilla 26104BC) however these are $58 for one set of six on Amazon which seems too high Can anyone help me out? Wheels are arriving this week. Thanks

Call Method they sell their own set for $49 that matches in black

03svt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Originally I bought the $80 Gorilla black splined and they rusted quick.

I just got new methods put on yesterday and the shop sold me "wheel pros" or some shit black splined they were $40 I don't care if they rust for the money I'll just change them out once a year or whatever

xrocket21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
what is the pitch we need?

I need better lugnuts. The ones that came with my wheels scratched terrible when installing. They were cheap though.

WRCRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would love some black lugs for my 5 year old NV 305s. I have some silver ones that Tire rack sent that have been flawless but black would look better. I guess I will look as well to see what is out there.

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Once again Method ships a complete set of black splined lug nuts for their wheels for $49. I have two sets of them on different wheels and they are perfect just as good as the gorillas.

WRCRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ox I am not a fan of splined so I will look around. The Gorillas rust here in the Great Lakes because of the salt in the winter maybe the Method set is better who knows.

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ox I am not a fan of splined so I will look around. The Gorillas rust here in the Great Lakes because of the salt in the winter maybe the Method set is better who knows.

SDHQ also has a set that I have used check there.