Method Customer Service!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think it all depends on which individual you deal with at Method. One guy I talked to was super helpful but the second guy was a real **** and turned me off from Method.

CP RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm with justvettin. I was mid conversation with method via email and when e ran out of easy bs answers that I had already tried they just stopped answering me. That was 9 months ago and have never been able to get a hold of them to this day!

Otherwise I have heard nothing but great things.

OP
OP
RaptorScrew

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
any story to this?

I purchased my Method Fat Fives a little over a year ago and had lost one of my center caps at the Snoball this last year. The center caps don't cost that much maybe $25/cap or so.

I called them and asked about getting one and Method stepped up and just sent me one at no cost and covered it. That impressed the hell out of me cause I didn't think they had to do that because I'm the one that popped it off.

Once I received it I noticed the new caps install through the back of the wheel and don't just clip on the front any longer. I took one off my truck to compare the two and in doing so broke off a couple of those little tabs on the back of the cap.

I called Method back and asked them to send me another one at my cost because it was me who broke this one not being careful enough.

Well, low and behold, they sent me three more at no cost! So now I have all four new center caps thanx to their excellent customer service!

I will own Methods from now on because they went above and beyond where they needed to go.

Thanx again Method!

CP RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
JB they were basically tech questions as I was having a horrible time balancing them. I tried for about 4 weeks to get them smooth but I was simply asking if it could be a wheel problem. I received some attitude for lack of better terms. When I tried to order stainless bolts and a possibility of centering rings for my nv's I didn't even get a reply.

It was a minor incident and it didn't really leave me with a bad taste but I'm just agreeing with vettin that I really believe it depends on who you get to speak with, it seems he and I got the same guy.

Raptorscrew that's awesome! Way to go method for stepping up.

Last edited: