method bead-lock????do they make it

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vinnybaja

Full Access Member
Reaction score
is there real bead-lock wheels from method? i want them if any one know where to buy

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, they offer real beadlocks. Any of our vendors who sells method should be able to source them.

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Who's signature was it that always said:

"You don't need beadlocks"

I'm not agreeing just curious lol. And pics when you get them mounted up! I've got the mesh and love them!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

khcdave

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
here ya go- we can get them for you. Bead locks take a little longer to get than regular methods- offset is slightly different than standard wheels- these are 17x9 -12.

If you run offroad track style beadlocks keep the dirt out of the bead and allow u to run lower pressures- I dont leave home without them LOL

Attachments

• IMG_1421.jpg
    IMG_1421.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_1430.jpg
    IMG_1430.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 87

Westside Offroad Group

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hate to break it to ya all but most all these Oem and aftermarket wheels are made in CHINA .... Method is no different .... They have some Bad *** wheels that we dont have in the USA ....

is there anything actually wrong with china other than that they eat dogs, or are you just being an idiot?

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Koreans eat more dogs than the Chinese. And no- just about everything comes out of there. Rigid components, the electronics in every Ford, and Me.

Westside Offroad Group

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with China or its people , many of the products produced in CHINA are junk because they have no quality control .... If you want to see an Idiot look in the mirror :flipthebird: got that dummy :flipthebird:

Hah

My iphone seems pretty quality despite being made by underage Chinese slaves

Same with my factory wheels and two different sets of methods