Method bead lock bolt variations with pics!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Big Blue

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you guys know that you can email or call Method and tell them about your corroded screws and they will send you replacement stainless bolts for free! I did this myself. First I called and the guy wanted pictures for proof and was saying he'd only replace the individual screws that had rust. Then I just emailed and got a response back within minutes asking for my address so that they could send me a complete new set of 96 stainless bolts with no questions asked.

My vote is to get the NV's and switch out the bolts to stainless...of course, I'm partial to that setup tho.

Old news, I got a replacement set over 2 years ago as well as a number of friends.

the only holding me back from the standard in the "method" on the spoke. i dont care for that look. btw, do the methods come with black or stainless steel lug nuts?

Methods don't come with new lug nuts, you need to get them separate and the OEM nuts will not work.

brettmess24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Reviving an old thread as mine are now rusted after one winter and need to find an option to replace....

Called method to inquire and was willing to pay if need be and they told me "nope dont have any stainless steel options"....well do you know what size they are? hmmmm doesnt tell me......placed on hold "M8" any idea on length? " looks like three threads" doh:mad:

Grunzen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
3/8 th deep though you can go a bit longer. Just pull one out to confirm thread depth. My DS'S had plenty of depth left which would've increased my options for replacements had I checked.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Big Blue

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Reviving an old thread as mine are now rusted after one winter and need to find an option to replace....

Called method to inquire and was willing to pay if need be and they told me "nope dont have any stainless steel options"....well do you know what size they are? hmmmm doesnt tell me......placed on hold "M8" any idea on length? " looks like three threads" doh:mad:

They sell the stainless bolts at Tire Rack if Method wont assist. They are under accessories for the Method wheels. They held up great to numerous Chicago winters and still looked great when I sold Big Blue.