Help Support Ford Raptor Forum by donating:

GEN 2 Method 703’s over OEM

Discussion in 'Ford F-150 Raptor General Discussions [GEN 2]' started by naa3e5, Sep 13, 2020 at 2:05 PM.

1. naa3e5

naa3e5 Member

I’ve never really swapped out OEM wheels on any vehicle I’ve owned. Is there anything I should look out for? I want to keep same specs on the wheel and reuse the new KO2s on the OEM wheels right now. I want to get the Method 703s in Bronze (add a bit of color)

2. Don N

Don N Member

If you're going with the same specs as stock and using the same tires even, then realistically you should be good to go.

3. Droid

Droid kglesq's Brother

Are the 703s available in +25mm offset yet? Been thinking about doing the same to my truck in future, but thought they were only offering zero offset right now.

If you're not familiar with offsets.... The stock wheels are +35mm offset. From what I read, +25mm is "close enough". The lower the offset value, the farther the wheels stick out. So 0mm offset wheels will stick out an additional 35mm (1.4") relative to the stock wheels. At stock height, that causes rubbing at full lock or at full compression.

4. Zeusmotorworks

Zeusmotorworks Full Access Member

Also waiting for that offset in the 704s. The one option I didn't get on my find (Raptor) was the beadlock ready OE wheels. REALLY like the look of them, but can get into the "bead grip" Methods for almost $1k less. Seems a no brainer.