Metal Oil Pan conversion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cwylie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Though a lot of you guys with the leaky plastic oil pan might find this interesting. RMB converted mine to an metal pan while doing the engine build. There are a few parts that need to be changed other than the pan. RMB is going to make a kit with all the parts and bolts as well as the correct sealant to complete the conversion. NO MORE LEAKY crap or plastic drain plug.

Oil Pan.PNG

invalidusername

Full Access Member
Reaction score
info when available please?

My pan has been replaced once so far so good but nice to know this will be available when it happens.
It's stupid they continue to replace it with the plastic one knowing this issue while they have an updated solution.

OP
OP
C

cwylie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Shoot RMB a message on Facebook or Instagram. Pretty sure he has them ready to go.

brettmess24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Saw that and was as giddy as a school girl but then remembered I still have a set of Fox Factory shocks, Icon UCA’s, and Icon leafs(not here yet) to install....first world problems I know[emoji23]

Seriously love RMB’s work and super jealous of your new set up! His posts are always on top of my insta!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
C

cwylie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would call Ryan and have a chat. Hes a good dude and very very knowledgeable. The cost would all depend on the parts you want. I did a closed deck CSS system, and his forged rod and piston setup. Full refresh on everything else and left the top end stock.