Metal oil pan and drain plug?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Why wouldnt it fit? Literally NOTHING else has changed.

How do you know that for sure? How do you know the oil pump pickup isn't different? Even a slight change in size or location could lead to oil starvation.

BajaFred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How do you know that for sure? How do you know the oil pump pickup isn't different? Even a slight change in size or location could lead to oil starvation.

Playing with a loaded deck, like your style

lukem80

Reaction score
how hard would it be to change out number 5? the oil pick up tube? its only $19.

nevermind... if you click on the oil pan part number it pulls up the plastic *************. we need the part # for the pick up tube. looks like it just bolts up to the windage tray and has an oring seal to the oil pump. maybe its easily accessible once the oil pan is off.

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:

lukem80

Reaction score
I have a pan in transit. When time allows I will see if I can find the correct parts to fit it correctly. With the pan off changing the pick up tube should be simple.

does anyone know how hard it is to remove/replace the oil pan? I'd rather upgrade to an aluminum pan and do it myself.