Messing With "Trail Boss"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sonicsunspot

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, how does that work? Only thing I can figger is a fancy term for factory duals? But that still doesn't work
I actually took the time (wasted?) to look it up. I figured only option OTHER than integrated was “non-integrated” which basically would mean “not hooked up to manifold”.

Apparently it must be referencing “integrated into the appearance of the rear bumper”. So the other option is the old sticking out of the side near the back tire.

If you gotta advertise that…

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I actually took the time (wasted?) to look it up. I figured only option OTHER than integrated was “non-integrated” which basically would mean “not hooked up to manifold”.

Apparently it must be referencing “integrated into the appearance of the rear bumper”. So the other option is the old sticking out of the side near the back tire.

If you gotta advertise that…
Wow....I just din't get it....guess I'm overthinking. Rear bumper like the rams have cutouts I suppose