Merry Christmas from Team JDM, Holiday Schedule, Sales, and More!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JimIII@JDM

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just wanted to wish everyone on FordRaptorForum.com a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year before we close down for the Holiday this week. We will be closed From Noon Dec. 24th until January 5th. If you need to contact us you can email [email protected] or [email protected] for assistance. We can also be contacted direct by messaging our Facebook Page. I will check the Forum from my phone and personal computer from time to time, but I'm vacationing down South so might not respond immediately.

Also just a reminder our Specials on Whipple 650 HP and Roush 650HP Superchargers kits ends this Wednesday, Dec 24th at Noon. So make sure to give us a call before we close for the Season!!!

A quick update on our Project "Red Headed Step Child" 2010 5.4L Supercharged Raptor will be up and running before the New Year. We should have enough time over the Holidays to put a few break in miles on the new engine and get it ready for the dyno! All 6.2L Raptors have been officially put on notice! Buy your Supercharger kits from Ford Raptor-Mustang-Shelby GT500-F-150 Performance Parts & Tuning-JDM Engineering NOW before you unexpectedly line up against this beast at a traffic light!

Enjoy the Holidays, everyone be safe! We hope your Raptor was on the Nice List this year and has some JDM Parts under the tree :)

JimIII@JDM and everyone at "Team JDM"

Ken-Block-Ford-Raptor-TRAX-1.jpg

OP
OP
JimIII@JDM

JimIII@JDM

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just so everyone knows we are back open and fully operational after the Holidays! Hope everyone had a safe and Happy New Year! Let us know if there are any Christmas Presents you may have forgotten to get your Raptor and we will be happy to help!

JimIII

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTRaptor20