Memory seat?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Oggie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
801A has memory seats. The pedal position has memory, the mirrors have memory and the steering column has memory. Its all done by the same control that handles the seat memory.
I want to believe. It will suck if we spend that much for a truck that doesn’t have memory seats. But the fact that mirrors, pedals and steering column are all handled by the same control doesn’t mean we’ll get memory seats too, especially if the former are listed and the latter is not.

birdieman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want to believe. It will suck if we spend that much for a truck that doesn’t have memory seats. But the fact that mirrors, pedals and steering column are all handled by the same control doesn’t mean we’ll get memory seats too, especially if the former are listed and the latter is not.
This is for the 2021 F-150.....https://www.fordservicecontent.com/Ford_Content/vdirsnet/OwnerManual/Home/Content?variantid=7320&languageCode=en&countryCode=USA&Uid=G2160765&ProcUid=G2160766&userMarket=USA&div=f&vFilteringEnabled=False

Oggie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is for the 2021 F-150.....https://www.fordservicecontent.com/Ford_Content/vdirsnet/OwnerManual/Home/Content?variantid=7320&languageCode=en&countryCode=USA&Uid=G2160765&ProcUid=G2160766&userMarket=USA&div=f&vFilteringEnabled=False
I get it. All four are controlled by the memory function. My point is that common control doesn’t always result in universal availability.

OP
OP
dirtlvr

dirtlvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can somebody with an 801A (non-Rhapsody Blue / 37" wheels) confirm if it has memory drivers seat or not?

I was looking over the '22 order guide (just in case my unscheduled clean order doesn't get picked up to be built) and see the same thing - memory seat is only listed with blue Recaro option.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can somebody with an 801A (non-Rhapsody Blue 37" wheels) confirm if it has memory drivers seat or not?

I was looking over the '22 order guide (just in case my unscheduled clean order doesn't get picked up to be built) and see the same thing - memory seat is only listed with blue Recaro option.

Thanks!
it does

tabvette

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Confirmed. 3 possible positions for memory. And you can connect a key fob to the memory so you do not have to hit the button. As soon as you fire it up, it puts the seat, heat and stereo in the position you chose. :cool:

Floyd554

Full Access Member
Reaction score
801A definitely has memory seat, pedals, steering wheel, and side view mirrors. 3 different drivers can program their own personal preferences. I get in my 2021, 891A, Code Orange Dream Machine, every day and appreciate this feature.

Floyd554

Full Access Member
Reaction score
801A definitely has memory seat, pedals, steering wheel, and side view mirrors. 3 different drivers can program their own personal preferences. I get in my 2021, 801A, Code Orange Dream Machine,every day and appreciate this feature.