Memory seat?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, all of these questions about memory seats are strange. That's like table stakes in any decent vehicle now.
apparently it's a serious deal breaker.. no soup for you! I'm the only one who drives the truck so I could really give a hoot, but it is a neat party trick. I seriously think my wife is going to be terrified to drive this thing
200.gif

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
apparently it's a serious deal breaker.. no soup for you! I'm the only one who drives the truck so I could really give a hoot, but it is a neat party trick. I seriously think my wife is going to be terrified to drive this thing
View attachment 322111
So I am pretty tall, so default position is all the way back.

I thought the same about my wife. Had the Raptor for about a week before I convinced her to drive it. She actually said it drives a lot easier than it seems from the passenger seat. She was totally used to it after 20 min or so. The only issue for her would be parking it. This is where that parking assist feature would come in handy. :D