Memory seat?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dirtlvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe I'm just missing this, but I can't find memory driver seat noted anywhere on Ford's web site in the build options and packages. The 801A lists Power Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column with Memory, but I don't see anything about the drivers seat. I also don't see it listed with the 37" package and Recaro's.

Is there no memory drivers seat?

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think that memory seat is such a commodity at this point that they don't even list it as it is obvious it will be there. Isn't it even standard on XLTs at this point?

OP
OP
dirtlvr

dirtlvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hope you are right. I 'thought' last year you had to order the 802A Luxury package to get memory seats. And they were not included below that package.

I have similar truck as you on order, 801a with 35's. Hoping it shows up with memory seats. I hate trying to replicate my settings after somebody else drives my truck, like the local dealer guys when it gets serviced.

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's there in the fine print. 10 way something memory seats. Ford Sync 4 you actually can set up profiles for people who drive the truck and save their seat and mirror preference as well as driving and safety

OP
OP
dirtlvr

dirtlvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just found this under Interior, Seat Type

801a seats:
1627579785959.png

Recaro Seat w/ Rhapsody Blue Accents:
1627579836228.png

You'd think they'd mention 801a as having memory drivers seat if it did.

tooldrmr2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know this is discussion of seats, be also curious if theres multicontour options on the 801A, i doubt it, as I dont think we are getting the max recline either? does anyone know in the 801A about max recline, or multicontour/massage?

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
if you look at the interior pics on the B&P for Raptor, you can clearly see the 3 memory buttons on door next to lock/unlock. These buttons are not there on lower trims. Could be a mistake, but I doubt it.

1627580274012.png