Memorial Tune Sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
memorial%20weekend%20tune%20promo_zpsrip9ufjm.png

From now until midnight Monday night SVC is offering a Memorial Weekend sale on all Tunes and Tuners. Just type in Memorial at checkout on our website to take advantage of the savings (Memorial is case sensitive so don't forget to capitalize the M)

We have tuners in stock and ready to go. Must place order via our Website:

Thanks again, and a special thank you to the families of those who have lost loved ones defending our great nation.

SVC

AbnMP13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep, I concur. Release v3.

2014 Terrain SuperCrew
Vortex Mud Guards ~ Husky Floor Liners ~ Rigid Dually Flushmounts ~ Rigid Dually Clear & Amber Pods ~ Recon Smoked Mirror Lights ~ Bakflip FiberMax & BakBox ~ SVC Tune ~ Rigid 20" E2 Series - Combo ~ Mid Perch ~ Underhood & Bedlights ~ Rigid 40" Combo ~ ADD Stealth ~ Retrofit Headlights

jaymers

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When will you be having another sale on the tune? I've been contemplating for over a month and reading a lot about 5-star vs The Tune. My tuner will be here this weekend and I "think" I've decided to go with your tune. Please let me know. This kinda stuff is hard for a girl to make up her mind on. :)

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@jaymers...I've heard a lot about both tunes and everyone with the SVC tune loves it. I myself have it and love it. Can't go wrong with it. Very well balanced tune with smooth shifts and nice punch. I don't think I've heard a single unhappy customer. I've heard LOTS of people complain about the harsh shifting and overall jerky feeling of 5 star.

Can't go wrong with the SVC tune! And why sweat over $20 savings or whatever it is...just order one up, you won't regret it!

Hollywoood

Reaction score
When will you be having another sale on the tune? I've been contemplating for over a month and reading a lot about 5-star vs The Tune. My tuner will be here this weekend and I "think" I've decided to go with your tune. Please let me know. This kinda stuff is hard for a girl to make up her mind on. :)

You know my thought on this.... Since I got the SVC tune, I have all but forgot about the 5-star..

jaymers

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know! I know! I'll order it once my tuner gets here. Waiting on an X4.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk