Memorial Day Sale! Last Day!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Time to fire up that grill — Memorial Day is here! And so are the savings... but they won't last long. We are offering 10% off on almost everything site-wide TODAY only! So once you're done BBQ'ing, riding, swimming, river-rafting, or whatever you might find yourself doing today, click the banner above and save!

Also, take time out of your day to remember the brave men and women who gave the ultimate sacrifice to protect our freedoms.

Coupon Code- MEMORIALDAY

Attachments

• memorialdaybanner.png
    memorialdaybanner.png
    57.8 KB · Views: 37

dlbb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i am interested in a 3 light per a side in the front using rigid radiance amber.
amber on aux 1.
outside aux 2
middle and inside aux 3. or split for aux 3 and 4.

also considering a set of rigid red for the rear. red rear same aux 1 white on aux 6

and perhaps a set on the a pillar? aux 5? amber?

mind pm'ing me an estimate installed on a 2017 screw? and do you do sat installs by appointment?

https://www.f150forum.com/f69/redx-2017-lightning-blue-raptor-build-thread-367924/index15/ you will find my inspiration here lol

Last edited:

raptor36

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know it is not a big purchase.

Just got some combo covers from AO in the combo pattern. Stoked to try these out and add them to my review. Thank you sir! :)

Btw, bought my VX cannons from you awhile ago. They are holding up great.
7036fcee1c5a0d1cd25dcd6a92e0d5e9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk