GEN 1 Megrexx Megaraptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlueGoliath96

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys how is it going , I would like to talk about the Megaraptor that’s from negated out in Arizona. I have my friend here asking me about. That truck’s reliability or anyone know someone / or heard any one complain about the Megaraptor ?

I understand they’re new in the field , I just like to know if someone knows anything about them and the suspension / axles they use . Searched the web for reviews and haven’t found one yet .

e37e01a8f2217dbc0cb1839d3e5835e8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
BlueGoliath96

BlueGoliath96

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s an F-250 with aftermarket body panels and suspension modifications. Axles are Dana 60 front and Sterling 10.5” rear.
This may be a stupid question but this kind of suspension build with the Megaraptor could handle the 46” tires he’s on the fence purchasing the Megaraptor 2020 alumiduty with 4.5 icon suspension and he was concerned about the reliability with 46” Michelin .

And thank you guys for the replies appreciate it .

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This may be a stupid question but this kind of suspension build with the Megaraptor could handle the 46” tires he’s on the fence purchasing the Megaraptor 2020 alumiduty with 4.5 icon suspension and he was concerned about the reliability with 46” Michelin .

And thank you guys for the replies appreciate it .

If he's concerned with reliability, do not buy an aftermarket conversion - which is what that entire abomination is. Dana, nor Ford, has tested any axle with ridiculous 46" tires, so reliability is completely unknown; the only thing you can be sure of is that it will not be within OEM standards.

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
F-250 + full Carli Kit + Mcneil Fenders and bedsides + 40s or 42s ( you could fit 46s with +6 fenders and bedsides) = Saving about half of what a megarexx truck costs.

That company is not "new". They've been doing this since 2015/2016 at least.

If your buddy wants a more tasteful setup, have them call texas motorworx in Dallas.

they worked on this build:

Zl6JzI8.jpg

I saw it in person and it is really awesome. (and doesn't require a 47" lift to clear the tires).

GWBush

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys how is it going , I would like to talk about the Megaraptor that’s from negated out in Arizona. I have my friend here asking me about. That truck’s reliability or anyone know someone / or heard any one complain about the Megaraptor ?

I understand they’re new in the field , I just like to know if someone knows anything about them and the suspension / axles they use . Searched the web for reviews and haven’t found one yet .

e37e01a8f2217dbc0cb1839d3e5835e8.jpg

F250 poser? Looks like crap. Bet it rides like crap too