Meet me in UT/AZ October 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MAMiller44

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What’s up Raptor fam!! So next weekend I start my 6 week excursion from Florida to camp/hike/photograph all over Utah and Northern Arizona. Currently have no set agenda other than being pretty tied up the first week of Oct and Nov with Milky Way photography.

Who’s out there, and where are you at? Would love to meet up with some other Raptor peeps while I’m in the area who can show me some local spots. I would especially love it if anyone was in Moab and would be down to show me around Hell’s Revenge. I drove a Polaris out there once but am not at all experienced with rock crawling. Knowing the limitations of the Raptor in tight spots like that, I really only want to go with another wide truck who’s familiar with the area.

Attachments

• EB344F20-4C5C-4866-B909-00ED3F646E4A.jpeg
    EB344F20-4C5C-4866-B909-00ED3F646E4A.jpeg
    258.1 KB · Views: 19

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
Have a great trip. We try to hit Sedona once or twice a year. I’ve done most of the trails there. Incredibly beautiful place!
If you swing close to Vegas give me a shout. I’ll show you around here.
Pm me your number. If I head up to Gold Butte while your in Zion you could come down. You will be about an hour North of GB
Love the Drone shot, thanks for sharing

OP
OP
MAMiller44

MAMiller44

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where did you go in Sedona? I’ve done devils staircase and some others in a wrangler I rented once but don’t think those particular trails would be wide enough for the raptor.
Soldiers pass. Super tight in some spots. Like less than 6” on each side tight. I’m not concerned with some minor trail striping though. I bought a Raptor to use it. I’ll wrap it if they get too noticeable.