Media Center Issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

colinjames1

Reaction score
Hi All. My first post on the forum. I have a 2020 Raptor. Great truck but I constantly have issues with the media center. Curious if anyone else does. I've already brought the truck in for service where they uploaded new software but no improvement. It seems like it runs on vacuum tubes, takes 3-5 minutes to warm up. Preset stations are constantly going away. If anyone has these issues and came up with a fix would love to know . Thanks much.

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hi All. My first post on the forum. I have a 2020 Raptor. Great truck but I constantly have issues with the media center. Curious if anyone else does. I've already brought the truck in for service where they uploaded new software but no improvement. It seems like it runs on vacuum tubes, takes 3-5 minutes to warm up. Preset stations are constantly going away. If anyone has these issues and came up with a fix would love to know . Thanks much.
Anything aftermarket? Chances are it’s your device that is pulling down the system. Perform a Master Reset and see if the system operates normally before re-pairing your phone.