McNeil Racing 1 piece fiberglass front end.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hasty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven't seen this posted but I ran across
a 1 piece front end that McNeil Racing makes for the Raptor, higher flares and wider. I think it looks mean!

be9f9fe3999d4fc2ffa96626ba7ec020.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vanilla_gorilla

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Mark McNeil is active on the Raptor FB pages too, seems like a good guy. I'd love to have this piece. Curious as to what all needs to be done to install this. I believe Sonomas has a different one piece and hers extends out the front like Gordons new front end piece.

Buster096

Reaction score
One pieces do make engine work a lot easier because they lift off but it is definitely not a one person lift lol they're too wide to grab by yourself so you need an extra hand. Also they tend to flex and flap a lot on the highways so internal bracing is recommended.

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
One pieces do make engine work a lot easier because they lift off but it is definitely not a one person lift lol they're too wide to grab by yourself so you need an extra hand. Also they tend to flex and flap a lot on the highways so internal bracing is recommended.

Once you figure out how to put it on and take it off yourself it's not hard at all. It's just a matter of hand placement, I did it for about 3 years before we hinged my 1 piece. As far flapping on the wind that's not a problem if you put 2 hood latchs torwards the cowl also