MBRP Turn Down Sound Clip

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

menerso

2019 Raptor SCREW
Reaction score
I just installed the MBRP turndown and it is loud. I called MBRP and they said I can purchase a resonator for it to tone it down a bit.

Here is the audio clip
2012 Ford Raptor with MBRP turndown - YouTube

Here is the part number for the resonator piece.
mbrp-exhaust-resonator.jpg

I will take another sound clip once they figure out how to sell me the part... apparently no one has asked for the resonator pipe before.

OP
OP
menerso

menerso

2019 Raptor SCREW
Reaction score
I just wanted to say that dealing with MBRP was awesome. They have not sold a resonator for the turndown before and didn't even have the part as part of their stock, but they bent over backwards to help me out and make sure I would get what I wanted.

One of the big things when buying from a company is their customer service for me and they have great customer service. You can't go wrong with buying from MBRP.

I will post some new videos once I get the resonator on (as soon as it arrives)

Fozzy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anybody welded on 2 turn downs on the back of the stock muffler? I wonder how much drone it would have. I have the exhaust dump and would just like to get ride of the pipe that gets smashed when offroading.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
it's defanatly a difren't noise if it is under the vehical my old truck straight pipe that exsated out the side broke and now is under the truck. I personly like it out from under the truck. espasaly if your woried about road noise louder inside the cab with it under the truck.

RAPTOR2012GR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't know about but you but i removed resonator and it sounds awesome especially with the flows and I also have the electronic bypass and it sounds even better! But that's just me