MBRP Equipped Trucks - We need some pictures!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pickles1298

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What do you mean? We've had our TD kit on a truck at multiple events running it through the paces without any issue. The occasional retorque just to make sure it's tight and that's it.

Truck looks sick btw.

Welp, I put it on at TRR, pretty basic install.....by the time i got back from the first run...much to my dismay, the turn down was gone and the rear mount from the clamp to the rubber mount on truck was gone, but low and behold the clamp was still there, with a piece tore out of it. after talking with a few other people, I found out I was not the only to have this problem. after contacting MBRP, I was given the part numbers and had to call a dealer to order them. After i heard the price for the replacement parts :Pshyco: I just wnt and got a 3.5" 45 and made my own turn down and welded it in with some steel rod for a hanger....and blam-o problem fixed!!! havent had a problem since! but all and all I am happy with the sound!

Thanks for the commits on the truck! wait tell next week when I finish the rest of my exterior mods!!!! gonna be sick

Last edited: