6.2 MBRP Dump exhaust install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

Thanks Jonny! And thanks for the multiple Freedom Motorsports comments in your video. Boy, watching the beginning, I just wanted to reach down there and hold the exhaust for you to be your 3rd hand, LOL.

Glad you are loving the exhaust. As you know, I have the same one and love it too!
Thanks again buddy!

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You need to reset that rear clamp so it's fully on the muffler
and the front connection on the muffler is still leaking water
so you didn't get it tight enough yet or you don't have the front clamp on correctly either.

OP
OP
Jonny V

Jonny V

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ve been under there a couple times messing with it. Pretty dialed in now.

Gary E

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Part of the cost difference between MBRP and Corsa is that Corsa uses 304 Stainless whereas MBRP uses 409 Stainless.

OP
OP
Jonny V

Jonny V

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Part of the cost difference between MBRP and Corsa is that Corsa uses 304 Stainless whereas MBRP uses 409 Stainless.

The main things for me were that the MBRP is far less weight than the Corsa, like less than half as much. The Corsa is just as huge as the factory one it replaces. Also, the Corsa costs 3 times as much. So if the crappy 409 stainless corrodes into junk in year or two, I can just buy another and still be money ahead.

Also, with the nearly $1000 difference I got back by returning the Corsa, I bought a Power Stop Z36 brake kit. Two birds with one stone.

IKIKIMO

Reaction score
Thanks Jonny! And thanks for the multiple Freedom Motorsports comments in your video. Boy, watching the beginning, I just wanted to reach down there and hold the exhaust for you to be your 3rd hand, LOL.

Glad you are loving the exhaust. As you know, I have the same one and love it too!
Thanks again buddy!

Does the muffler have a front/back or does it matter which way you have it installed?